Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A run down...

Had my 10-year reunion. It was fun! I'm glad I went. It was good to reconnect with some old friends. The girls got some Mam-maw and Aunt Katy bonding time.


We had Allisyn's family birthday party. It was thrown together in less than a week. It went pretty well. She loved getting to see everyone.


I've been doing pretty good with keeping up with Pilates class. Though I will say that if today's class had been my first class, I probably would not go back! We had a substitute teacher and she really kicked our bums!


Allisyn is loving MDO! I think she will really miss it when they take a break in August! She takes a nap for them too!


Piper is just about to start walking! She can stand up on her own totally unassisted longer and longer every day!


Allisyn turns 3 on Thursday. THREE!! Who said that could happen!?! We are having a joint birthday party with a friend from my Mom's group. Miss M turns 3 tomorrow! It should be a good party!


We are watching Oscar for my brother and SIL while they are on a trip to see her grandma and then to DC! Alli keeps asking if we can keep Oscar...we are working on explaining that 2 dogs are more than enough right now and that Oscar would miss Dustin and Rachel and Felix too much.


A few quotes and convos from Allisyn to leave you with:


Throughout the day we get, "I love you so much mom (dad)."


Me to Piper: I'm gonna throw you away if you don't quit being so clingy.
(No, I would never throw my daughter away.)

Allisyn: Momma, you can't put her in the trash can, she not yucky!

There are many others, but they always escape me when I'm trying to remember them.

1 comment:

Lea said...

Wow, she is going to be three! It is hard to believe. That's wonderful that she is doing so well in MDO and I love the cute comments. Good to hear from you. Sorry we missed you over the weekend.