Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Still here

So, I thought that once I got my iPhone, I would be able to blog more often. For some reason though I can't get it to work. I can put in a title, but I can't put anything into the body of the blog, Not real sure what that's about...

Things are good! Michael and I celebrated our 5th anniversary last month! The girls stayed with my mom and sister while we got away for a couple of days to Branson. We had a great time! We probably did too much shopping, but that's ok!

The girls started MDO yesterday! They both did really well. Piper was not to big on stopping play time for nap time, but hopefully that will get better.

Michael's has been working some nights. He worked them two weeks ago and will work them this week with the exception of Friday. Bunco is at my house and I need him to take the girls away from the house!

Well, that's my short update. Just wanted to let the 3 people who read my blog (ok 2, because I just saw one of them on Saturday!) that I'm still here and we are doing well!

3 comments:

Lea said...

Good to hear that you all are still kicking! Glad everyone is doing well. Happy 5th anniversary!

starlightmommy said...

I have to e-mail my blog from my blackberry.....maybe you can set permissions to e-mail your blog from your iPhone.

Kimberly said...

Congrats on your anniversary!