Sunday, May 16, 2010

Hello blogland


I haven't forgotten I have a blog. I'm just thinking about changing it up a little and while I'm thinking about it I haven't wanted to do much with it.

I'm still cleaning and nesting like crazy. I think I have gone through and purged every room except one closet. I'm kind of avoiding that one.

We have gone off our rockers and added a puppy to our family. He was a rescue puppy at PetsMart we found while at Forrest's training classes. His name is Archie and he starts classes tomorrow.

Katy has moved back to Edmond!! It's nice having her here to help watch the girls some and to just have her company.

I'm officially in the third trimester of pregnancy! I have that wonderful glucose test tomorrow. Joy of joys.

The girls are both growing up way to fast. In less than 2 months Allisyn will be 4! In less than 3 months Piper will be 2! Soon after that we will be joined by Gabriella. It's gonna go by fast and slow at the same time!


2 comments:

starlightmommy said...

Not pregnant but I am nesting around here. We moved in this house and quickly found out we were pregnant. Things just got piled and messes were moved from here to there. Now, I am paying for it 3 years later....purging and cleaning.

Julie said...

hi there - I saw your tweet about looking for a blog designer and I wanted to shoot you a message. You can check out my site at: http://deluxeblogdesigns.blogspot.com/ and contact me there if you're interested.