Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Again...

The blog has gotten away from me.

The weekend of Valentines, Michael and I got away for the weekend away! We got to go the annual marriage retreat that our church puts on! The girls got to stay with Mam-maw and Katy. It was a much needed break for Michael and I. We needed to take some time to get to know each other again. It was nice. The theme was Fireproof, off of the movie. If you haven't seen it, you should. Yes...the acting isn't the best, but if you keep in mind they had a $500,000 budget and most of the cast was volunteer...it was really good!

The girls did pretty well with Mam-maw and Katy. The nights were rough, but we thought they would be. Alli is a cuddler and was out of her element. She has actually had issues the past couple of times we have travelled anywhere. She likes to be at home at night. But all was well in the end. I think it did everyone well!

We've been doing pretty decent with going to the gym. Well, I should be there now for a class, but I took a few days off and my stamina dropped so I'm taking it easy to ease back into it. This is really random, but it's an update!

No comments: