Monday, July 20, 2009

I love...

being the mom of 2 girls! I love the way they love each other and the way to play together.

Sure we have our moments that aren't so bright and happy, but the majority of the time, they get along really well!

When I started this post, they were playing really well together with a clear tub. They were pushing it around like it was a train. Sitting in it together. Alli pushing Piper around, Piper walking with it.

Then I had to intervene in a tiff over a jelly bracelet. That led to a break in play. Then Alli jumped down off to the couch to go the bathroom and knocked Piper down. She got a swat for not paying attention to her sister and knocking her down. Tears were had...then Piper comes into the bathroom. Tears stop immediately and "Piper came to see me!" It's really cute how Piper can be the cause of her tears and then the reason they stop!

Well, now we are in the midst of some meltdowns!! I love being a mom!!

No comments: