Wednesday, October 14, 2009

DSAT--Buddy Walk

My nephew Jordon has his first Buddy Walk with the Down Syndrome Association of Tulsa this Sunday! The girls and I are going up to do the walk with his team! We are pretty excited to be able to support them in this. My aunt has a page set up (linked above) to help raise money for the cause. They are not doing as well as they would like, so I'm shamelessly plugging the effort. If you have a few minutes and you want to help out a great cause, your support would be greatly appreciated!

1 comment:

Lea said...

Hi Joy, Thanks for the comment you left on my blog. We always enjoy the zoo pass but please don't feel like you have to spend that much money on the boys every year.

We miss you guys too. It sure seems like it has been so long since we have seen you. Mom and Kathy were here today and Mom was telling me again how cute the girls were when she saw them the other day. It really means a lot to her that you bring them by for visits.

Love you guys!