Friday, January 8, 2010

I just want to sleep

Seriously, that's all I seem to want to do. The weeks Michael works nights (like this week) I am in a constant state of worn out. It seems like the girls need more from when he's not here. I also sleep lighter. I feel bad for the girls because somedays, I have no energy to do anything "extra." I'm praying it's just a first trimester thing, because it could get ugly if it lasts the whole pregnancy.

In other news, my brother left today for the first part of his Chaplain training for the Army Guard. He will be gone for 3 months this time. He left this morning for the 2-day-drive to SC. Please pray that he stays safe and that the time goes by quickly for him and my wonderful SIL, Rachel.

Well Miss Piper is trying to tell me it's time to snuggle, so I'm wrapping it up! Night!

No comments: