Sunday, March 21, 2010

Three girls....

So there has been a little bit of time to process the fact that we are going to have THREE daugters! I'm still really happy and excited. We know what we are doing with girls. My OB was very excited for us too. Then she started laughing and said, "Poor dad." Then a few minutes later she brought up that we are going to have 17, 15, and 13 going on all at once! Thougts like that are a wee but overwhelming, but God thinks we can handle it.

Alli is still pretty happy about another sister. She brings it up several times a day that we are going to have 3 daughters. She is still wanting a name and we still haven't a clue. I have a few ideas, but it's Michael's week to work so we haven't had much time to discuss any.

Alli did ask if she could have 2 baby Piper's. I told her no. We only need one Piper.

I do know that there is going to be a whole lot of love in our house. The way Alli and Piper and love and adore each other will only grow by leaps and bounds with another little sister to share it with!

Then there will be moments like these when we have drama and attitudes and I will wonder what we were thinking! Since we are in the middle if such moments, I must wrap this up. More pondering later I'm sure.

No comments: