Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I'm still here

I know I haven't blogged much lately. Not really sure why. Everytime I go to blog, I decide that I really don't have anything important to say....

My last blog was about how I was glad to be home and this on is about how I don't want to leave home! HAHA! The girls and I are heading out this afternoon to my families. Michael will be joining us Friday night. Good times!

Allisyn has been telling me all morning about how she wants to see Pap-paw. I keep telling her we will see him tomorrow, but she still wants to see him RIGHT now.

Piper has found her toes. It is really cute. I will have to post pictures. When Allisyn found her toes she would bend over to them. Piper brings hers up to her mouth while she is laying down.

I went to see Twilight. The evening was good because I got to go out with some wonderful people. The movie...let's just say it left a LOT to be desired. I have been told it is better the second time around and I get to find out.... Why, you ask? Because that is what my little sister wants for her 21st birthday present. For me to go see it with her again. I'm not sure who said that my sister could turn 21, but we need to have a serious conversation.

Anyway I will be gone for just under a week. I hope everyone out there has a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving!!!

1 comment:

cleancup said...

I just read the book today on the plane(s); my kids (well, the girls anyway) are all overly obsessed. Do you think I should see the movie too?