Thursday, January 29, 2009

As requested...

What has been going on here....other than getting iced in for 3 days. Lets back up.

Monday night, I was cleaning out the DVR in the bedroom and I managed to delete EVERYTHING on it. Yes, EVERYTHING. All 36 episodes of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, most of which Allisyn could request by name. All 15 Caillous that we let rotate around. The 5 Handy Mannys, Tigger and Poohs, and JoJo's Circus. Not to mention the couple of weeks on my shows that I was behind on. Trying to explain to a 2 1/2 year old that you accidentally wiped out everything on the DVR... not fun. ESPECIALLY, when you get snowed in the next couple of days and you need the aide of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse to get you through it. We did survive.

The potty training is still hit and miss. Most misses occur when I am busy with Piper and really can't do anything about right then. She still has times where she says she wants to be a baby and wants to wear a baby diaper. My new plan of action is when she says she wants to be a baby, she will loose all her big girl privileges. We'll see how that goes.

Piper is doing great! She is scooting about and is really good at getting to where she wants to be. Especially when she is after something of Allisyn's! This morning while I was taking my shower, Piper was in her bouncy chair like always. Right where I can see her, and the little monkey almost crawled out of her seat! She was strapped in! I had to jump out of the shower and put her back in! I will definitely be rethinking my shower routine.

I'll try to update more often! (Lea!)

3 comments:

Lea said...

:) Much appreciated. I miss you when you don't update for a while.

Glad to hear you guys are doing well.

Jana H said...

Good to hear from you too. I'm glad things are working out well. Miss you and love you.
Jana

Lisa said...

I also had trouble with the "what do you do with two children while you shower" problem. A big thanks goes out to the (other.. lol) stay at home moms who let me in on the secret of why they really joined the gym. They have childcare AND showers which is a great combination these days. This David, not Lisa by the way. :)