Friday, January 9, 2009

Potty Training Day??

Well, we have lost count because we have had a few days that really can't be called "training" days. But today has been a decent day. Well, the afternoon has. Alli calls her number 1 business "water." Could explain the incident on day one of trying to put it in Lily's water bowl. Now she knows that her "water" goes into the potty and gets flushed. She is actually wearing some big girl panties at the moment!

Last night was a "fun" night. Michael had to work the night shift 8p to 7a. I'm sure I mentioned it before, but both my girls are cuddlers. Therefore 2 babies trying to cuddle with one mommy makes for a rough night for mom. Not to mention the little fur ball flying up with the covers and scratching me. Lily is so light I hardly even notice when she is sleeping on me. To top off flying solo last night, I also had to keep the girls quiet so Michael could sleep. We couldn't really go anywhere because Allisyn and Piper may or may not be sick. Both have coughs, Alli's is accompanied by a runny nose. Good times!

We have finally joined the gym! I have been once in the week we have had it because I had some sort of crud. What is one thing that you want when you go to the gym if you are going to do cardio? Music, right? Well, I have music on my phone, BUT my phone does not accept a standard stereo plug for headphones. What is up with that??? So I'm trying to locate the adapter or whatever it needs. I'm sure I'll probably have to go Radio Shack or an AT&T store and pay an absurd amount for them. Oh well, you gotta do what you gotta do.

No comments: