Sunday, January 18, 2009

Hit and miss

That is how we are doing with the potty training. It is hit and miss. There are times when Allisyn will throw a fit and ask for a "baby diaper" and then there are time she will where her big girl panties with no problem. Today she wore a pull-up to church and made it all through church with a dry pull-up! Then we met some friends for lunch and we had to wait on a stall so she didn't make it all the way.

I stocked up on big girl panties, I think I have over 30 now. I KNOW it is excessive, but I like to be very prepared and I like being able to let her pick which ones she wants to wear. Though occasionally, that comes back to bite me when she won't make up her mind.

Piper is doing much better. She is back to her happy-go-lucky self. I'm afraid it won't be long until she is mobile. We did some rearranging of our living room and put some of our play mats down on the hardwood so she could play on the floor. She is all over the place. She will roll, scoot, push off of, and pull herself to get where she wants to be. She hasn't gotten up on all 4s yet, but I think she gonna start by being a low-crawler. It would be my luck that she would be mobile before she could sit up! How will I get anything done!?!

No comments: