Thursday, August 2, 2007

In a bit of a rut

with blogging right now. There is lots going on, but some stuff I can't bring myself to blog about yet.

My BIL has been here since Sunday working on Allisyn's play room. It is looking really good! He is such and amazing artist. He will be leaving us tomorrow, which is kind of sad. It has been nice having him here, and Alli really enjoys his company. He may come back in a week or so if he isn't finished. The in-laws are coming up on Satuday. I reallly need to pray about my attitude about them. I have great in-laws, I just don't enjoy spending time with them and I'm not sure why.

I'm going to a Mother's Night Out with the mom's from my mom group. We are going for coffee and ice cream at a new shop in town. I'm really looking foward to it.

I am adding my dad to our cell phone plan and it is going to save me about $40 a month! We cancelled our wireless internet card, and they were able to take that account and switch it to a line, which saved us a $175 disconnect fee!! I was soooo excited! I'm also excited that my daddy is going to be leaving the trucking life behind him. He is tired of it and he doesn't want to do it anymore. That's why I'm adding him to my plan, cause he will have to give up his phone.

Michael's store is doing their switch from Albertson's to William's tonight. He is going to stick with them to see how it goes for a while. Their pay period is from Sunday to Saturday so it will require them to do some schedule changes to make sure that they get 40 hours each week. Hopefully it won't be anything too extreme.

Well, this has been a come and go blog so I'm going to wrap it up before something else calls me away and Allisyn wakes up from her nap.

No comments: