Friday, April 17, 2009

Hello!

Sooo again, I have gotten behind. Shock, shock. In my defense though, my modem kicked the bucket last week and I had to have it replaced. So I just got caught up on a lot the blogs I read. So what's going on the the land of us?

Piper is seriously growing up way too fast. I cannot leave a room without the fear that she is going to climb up on something and fall. Today...we had four falls, luckily no shiners or bumps have appeared. Just a very upset baby and worn out momma. I almost wish she would just hurry up and start walking so I don't have to worry so much. It is a lot of work trying to laundry with her right there because there is a litter box in the laundry room, and what do you think calls her attention? I already have one child who has trouble resisting the box of poo, I don't need two!

Allisyn's favorite thing to do right now is to disagree with us. Sometimes it leads to arguments. Not fun. She doesn't like being told no, and thinks she has the right to tell us not to tell her no! HaHaHa, when do they learn we really know what we are talking about and that we tell them no for good reasons? Ooooh, right....never.

Not sure if I have posted this here or not, but Allisyn is officially in big girl panties all the time during the day!! Now if her daddy could just hold his ground and not give into late milk requests we could work on giving up the night time pull-ups.

The sleeping in her bed thing has not been going very well either. She has ONE more sticker until she gets her prize, but come bed time...she doesn't want it anymore. Convenient.

We went home for Easter last weekend. We got to see a lot of my family and swung by Michael's grandma's birthday party. The girl's got a load of junk..ummm, I mean stuff. Like they really need more stuff, but they had fun which is what really matters.

And now, I must get off my duff and put to good use this time I have alone! Michael has the girls at the mall, and I need to do some cleaning. Though I do have a Starbucks gift card burning a whole in my pocket.....

1 comment:

Lea said...

So sorry we missed you guys last weekend. Would have loved to see you all. It seems like it has been a long time....too long.

Paul is on vacation this week. I would like to talk him into going to OKC to one of the museums. If we plan to head that way, I'll let you know. Maybe we can at least meet for lunch/dinner/snack or something.
Love you all!