Friday, April 3, 2009

Pictures!!

Happy Girls!

Piper liked the bows!


A lot!!
I want to hold her!!


NOOOOO!!!!



Thankfully, this doesn't happen too often. They are heavy!


Allisyn wanted to read my book...and loose my place.

We could not convince her it was upside down. Made for a funnier picture anyway.

I know I often complain about our fur babies...especially when they insist on hacking up in the girls' rooms, but we really do very tolerant animals.
Lily seems to be convinced that she and Piper are best buddies most days!
Evidence that dual napping does occasionally happen. Yes, Piper does have a handful of Allisyn's hair.
We have the crib at the lowest setting, and her head still comes up over the side!
It is not common practice that Allisyn be in Piper's crib, but we thought for picture's sake it would be fun.

This how I often spend my mornings. Except usually Piper is nursing. We couldn't really share that though.

Our family really likes Incredible Pizza. Not because of the food, but it does fun times of play. The seat belt is broken on this ride so Miss Piper is standing up. Good thing Daddy can be right there

3 comments:

Jana H said...

Cute pictures. The girls are getting so big. They're so cute. I can't believe how big Piper is. You look good too. Keep us posted on how everything is going.

Lea said...

Love the pictures. Too cute. In a couple of the pics, Piper's hair looks like it has a red-ish cast to it. They both look like they have grown a lot since we have seen them.

Any plans to come up this way anytime soon?

Natashia said...

Piper is getting to big! I can't believe how much she looks like Michael!