Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Sickness

We have had some yuckies at out house.

Sunday morning about 230 Piper woke me up when I felt she had a fever. Gave her Tylenol....no church for mom and Piper. I tried to go Sunday night, but Piper wasn't having it. Monday, she still had a fever so we made a trip to the ped. We were told it is just a cold.

Monday night I started getting sick, at first we thought it might have been the flu, but looking at everything, especially the shortness of it all, we are pretty sure it was just mastitis.

Piper's highest temp was this morning at 103.3. Today she is acting a lot happier. To play it safe, I called the ped to see what temp we should take her in. They said 105. I'm thinking at 103.8-104...I'm taking her in. Thankfully, we haven't gotten there.

Sooo, hopefully miss Piper will feeling better soon and we can get back to our regularly scheduled lives. Hopefully, all you will avoid the yuckies!

No comments: