Tuesday, December 1, 2009

A Cheerful Post

Sorry, this is long overdue. Life here is moving on. Alli and Piper keep us busy and full of love and laughter! They are both growing up way too fast for my liking. I know all kids do, but I'm really feeling it! Allisyn is so tall that some brands of clothing, I'm having to buy her girls clothes!! I'm NOT ready for this! She is a little girl! She should be able to dress like she is 3, not like a little hoochie momma!

Piper is averaging about 2-3 sucessful potty tries a day!! I'm kind of excited about this one. I'm not putting her in pull-ups or anything until after the holidays, but if she is ready, we will go with it!

We had a great Thanksgiving! We got to spend some time with everyone, which is always nice!

Michael is for sure going to nights, now it's back to being the possibility of Presby. Which is what he would really prefer.

I've almost got my Christmas shopping done! We cut back this year, so it's been easier! I just have to do for great grandparents. I'm going to work on getting those put together and ordered.

Because of Michael's schedule around Christmas the girls and I will be staying with my mom for a week! We are all pretty excited about it!! We will miss Michael terribly, but at least he will get to sleep without all the excitement going on from Christmas.

Below is a pic from Thanksgiving! The girls love their Uncle Dustin!




No comments: