Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I'm braving it tomorrow!

Tomorrow will be my first time out with the girls by myself! Not counting running to the post office to drop my phone off today. Tomorrow we are meeting some friends who also have 2 girls. Their oldest are a few months older than Allisyn and their younger are a few weeks and 2 months older than Piper. We are going to the Omniplex! I'm excited and nervous and flat out scared. Luckily the moms I am meeting can totally relate!

Other news, I got out on my own for the first time tonight. I was gone about 2 hours. Michael and the girls survived. Allisyn had a meltdown and Michael got to experience both girls upset in his arms in the chair. Allisyn ended up falling asleep. She is still asleep at 15 til 8. I just pray that she either stays asleep or if she does wake up, she goes back to sleep when we go to bed. Not holding my breath on it though.

No comments: