Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Sweet Allisyn

Last night Allisyn had me the maddest I have ever been at her. The worst thing about it, I could have prevented it. What did my sweet 2-year-old do? She ruined my laptop. How, you ask. She pulled off over half the keys. A an IT friend said you can get them re-keyed, but it isn't cheap. Which means it will be a while before we get it done because the hospital bills will be rolling in soon. From now on, the laptops get closed if we aren't by them and Allisyn is running around. To top it all off, Michael made her sit on the couch until she apologized to me, and she fell asleep before she apologized. Though it does remind me of some stories about me that my aunt likes to tell me about whenever I mention Allisyn's stubbornness.

Allisyn really is doing great with Piper though! She loves to hold her and kiss her and hug her. She loves getting things for us and to help pick out her clothes for Piper. Allisyn is also really listening to what we say. Today Piper was upset and crying and Alli tells her "I know, Baby. I know." That is what we usually say to Piper when she is in the car seat and fussing about it.

I did find out that I will NOT be going very many places on my own until we go back to Vinita next month. We went to the mall without a double stroller. We are getting one at our shower, and it will be greatly appreciated. Allisyn decided she wanted to ride today, so we carried Piper. She doesn't weigh much of course, but she still gets heavy.

We have an appointment to get pictures made tomorrow. Hopefully it will go well. I will put pictures up tomorrow or the next day if we survive it!

No comments: