Saturday, August 2, 2008

Still here...

and waiting. As of my appointment yesterday, there was no progress. Nothing. All the walking, and pressure points, and other things we tried brought no change. My OB wouldn't even give me a 3. She still said 2 1/2. I know that it doesn't really mean anything that things will happen when they happen, but I'm getting very impatient. I am so uncomfortable and just want to be able to sit normally again!!

Anyway, moving on. Allisyn has been wonderful. She is doing really well about not needing to be held all the time. I think having the furniture in Piper's room is helping her understand that we are going to have a baby here soon. She can say Piper pretty well! When she wants to! She is learning so much everyday. Michael taught her to say "Silly Daddy," the other day. So now she says "Silly Momma," or whatever pet she is talking to. It is cute, but can get annoying after the 15th or 20th time.

Well, right now she is having a meltdown because she wants to "go," but we don't have a place or a reason to "go." Hopefully I can distract her with something else!!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Haha. Yes so MANY things are funny at first and then after awhile...not so funny. And yet, we keep laughing.

I was thinking about you today! Hang in there!

Lea said...

I have been thinking about you a lot too and I keep wondering every day if this will be THE day.

Maybe it will be tomorrow!
Much love to you, dear niece.