Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sucess!

I did it! I got myself and both girls ready and we got to church on time. Actually we made it a little early! WooHoo! I've only missed one Sunday because Michael had to work. All his other Sundays that he had to work he worked the later shift and made it to church in the morning. But we did it! Allisyn did really great. I was really heartbroken to hear that she cried during the play time in Toddle Time. She would have been just fine if she would have stayed with me, but I thought she would want to play. Next time, I'll check on her before I go back to worship.

Other news, Murphy has visiting us. With Allisyn's surgery approaching and the costs of that coming up and the hospital bills coming in....our garage door breaks! Thankfully, it let me out on Friday, but it would not let me back in. It is so broken, it won't even go up manually. We have to get it fixed soon, because it so much easier for me to let Allisyn loose in the garage to get in the car. She can't go anywhere! She has been doing good so far, but I don't want to press our luck.

We did get really luck last night. Allisyn has taken to picking up Tiger, one of our cats. He usually does really well with just putting up with it and not responding to it too much. Well, last night I guess she just had him in position he did not feel comfortable in and he scratched her with his back claw. Right over her eye. You can tell she closed her eye because one of the scratches goes across her eyelid and near the corner of her eye. Thankfully it missed her eye and thankfully Michael was home to help calm her down.

No comments: