Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Update on a few randoms

We got our garage door fixed Tues morning. It was cheaper than we were thinking! YAY!

We finally got our memory foam sleep number bed installed on Tuesday as well! I'm in love with it so far. I actually wake up feeling like I have slept! It is really nice.

Allisyn had her check-up on her teeth before her surgery. Michael got to take her on his own because I had to wait on the bed people. Hopefully they will stay in the condition they are because if they wear down any more, they may not be able to do the procedure on all 4 teeth.

This weekend we are going on our class retreat with our class from church! I'm excited about it all except for the travelling part. I'm praying that miss Piper's naps will coincide with the trip. We shall see.

Allisyn is starting to "write" she has made some pretty good A's and T's and D's. She also makes a pretty good heart for being 2. She still doesn't enjoy sharing dad, but the fits are getting less extreme.

Piper is 8 weeks today! It does NOT seem like it has been that long since she made her arrival. She holds her head really well and really focuses in on things. She has been doing this for a while and I keep telling her to slow down since she is my last baby! She doesn't seem to care! She is finally starting to fit into 0 to 3 month clothing a little better. They aren't falling off anyway, they are just baggy looking.

The past two days Allisyn took a nap on her own, but it isn't looking too promising today. I can still hope!

2 comments:

Queen of the House said...

That's good to know about the bed. Josh seems to think we need a new bed and I say if that's the case, I want that one!

Jana H said...

Hey Joy,
I know I haven't been on your blog in a while, but I remembered your url and so now I'm back. It's so good to hear about your little babies. I've only seen pictures of little Piper, but I bet she is so beautiful. I can't wait to see her sometime. You'll have to check out my blog again. I've been blogging pretty regularly lately. Well, I'll let you go. Much Love, Jana