Wednesday, October 15, 2008

One Isn't Enough?

So as if I don't have enough to worry about with Allisyn's surgery next week, I now have to worry about my oldest fur baby. He is going under the knife on Tuesday. His knee cap isn't where is it is supposed to be. This is fairly common in small dogs, not so much for big dogs. He is an overweight 98lb black lab. Our vet is going to do a procedure that gives him a 70-75% chance of working. Of course there is the possibility that when she gets in there, she will find more wrong, but we are seriously praying that doesn't happen. If this surgery doesn't take we are looking at a $1600 procedure. When it rains it pours right?

We had a first for Alli the other day. We had to cut some of her hair. She got a marshmallow stuck in it. I couldn't even save the first curl cut. Thankfully, I didn't have to cut too much.

Gotta run, our two angels are giving their daddy a hard time.

1 comment:

Queen of the House said...

Oh NO! I'm glad you didnt have to cut too much of it. *hugs*