Friday, December 7, 2007

What? Blogging 2 days in a row?



Hmmm, wonder what is up with me?





I have been promising some pictures for quite some time so here goes. This is a picture of our Alli-bug helping her daddy move in some encyclopedias. (I'm still not real sure how I got talked into taking them, but that isn't the point.) She is such a big helper!









This is a little fuzzy, but oh well. This is Alli wit her aunt "kay-ey" at Thanksgiving. She thinks the world of her aunt Katy and will drop whatever she is doing for a chance to get to see her.





She is such a girly girl. She loves to carry around a bag. This particular bag has books in it.

























These 2 pictures were taken at the park in V-town that we played at before we went to watch my niece do her cheer leading thing. She had a good time running around and playing and it helped get out some of her energy before having to go to the game.



Here she is at the zoo. She likes being able to get close to the windows when the animals are there. She really likes the black bears because there are usually at least 1 or 2 of them close to the glass!
I think I just realized why I don't put pictures up to often. It is rather a pain. I think I need to remember to upload them all then, arrange them and describe them last. Anyway, that is all I am doing for now. Hope you enjoyed!

1 comment:

Karen said...

She's getting so big! I really hope to able to see you guys again soon.