Thursday, April 17, 2008

FPU update and a busy weekend

We have finished FPU! We are glad we did it and we have our budget set up that makes us both able to BREATHE! It is nice not having to stress about it. Now we actually know where the $ is going to! It is really nice!

This weekend I will have a house full of in-laws who are coming up to help us install our new flooring! Luckily we have a pretty big house because it seems like everyone might be staying here! I am so ready to get rid of the carpet in the living room! I will post before and after pictures. I'm pretty excited to get it done. For those of you who might have this question in the back of your mind, YES this is being done in a financially peaceful way!

I picked up Piper's bedding today!! If you are curious to see it you can look here. We got put on a waiting list of about 40 people for her bed. They were pretty certain it should be fulfilled by the time Piper comes!

Well off to do some more preping for the floor install!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Love the bedding!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the GPS, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://gps-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.