Tuesday, April 1, 2008

YAY!!

After about 5 weeks of wearing contacts because Alli-bug broke my other glasses beyond repair, I FINALLY got them replaced. I actually got 2 pairs so I will hopefully not ever have to go through that again. It took me a good 30 minutes to get used to them again. I did not think it would be that much of a transition back, but it was. From now on, the glasses will be going into their case at night. That way when Allisyn decides to play with stuff on my night stand if I am really sick and not with it, I should be able to figure out she has my glasses and get them away from her immediately.

Question for you moms with kids around Allisyn's age. Do they sometimes go a day without naps? Allisyn has been really pushing her nap back lately. Sometimes so late it makes bed time a bit of a pain, but twice in the past week or so she has gone the entire day without a nap. She has been in a good mood for the most part of the days. She starts getting a little cranky in the evening, but hey so do I when I have been up over 10 hours! Do I need to be concerned that she is trying to give up her nap all together, or could it just be a phase? Please Lord, let it be a phase. I don't want to do 7 and 8 months pregnant with no nap, much less the first 2-3 months of Piper's life with no nap for Allisyn.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I say it's just a phase. Cason will go without a nap every now and then. And sometimes he takes very short ones. No worries...I don't think she's given them up for good!