Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Long time....

So it has been a while since my last blog, and I am not real sure why. The only reason I can think of is I wanted to post before and after pictures of the floor, and I can only do it from the desktop but haven't been on it long enough. Soooo here are some before and after pictures of our floor.

The floors look sooo much nicer! That weekend actually went pretty smoothly. Well, other than Allisyn not letting Michael help too much. He had worked evenings all week and she did not get as much Daddy time as she is used to.

This past weekend also went pretty well. Some know that the relationship with my mom is not the strongest it has ever been right now. She was in town this weekend helping watch Allisyn so I could go to and help with some baby showers. Michael and I also got to go to a friend's house warming party. Alli and mam-maw had a good weekend.

Last night I went to a prenatal yoga class! It was really nice. My quads are pretty sore today, but other than that I'm doing ok! Other than walking, I have not done much in the way of physical fitness for quite a while. Though Michael and I are thinking about joining a gym near by that a lot of people in our class at church go to. It may be what we need for motivation. We shall see. Not much else going on here.

I just want to add that I REALLY detest Blogger's spellcheck telling me my daughter's name is misspelled. It is NOT! Sorry just had to get that out.

No comments: