Thursday, July 12, 2007

Catching Up


Isn't it crazy how time flies? It is hard to believe that we are already in the middle of July! Since my last blog we have had many things going on! We had Allisyn's birthday party last weekend and it was great fun. The Tuesday before (the 3rd) we gave Allisyn a practice run on her cake. We are glad we did, becuase she had more fun with ours. We think it was the type of icing on it. She was a bit hesitant at first, but then she really dug in!



Here she is playing with her great great grandma. She really enjoys going over there and seems to show her cuteness a little more for grandma!





Here, my grandma got her going on riding her walker. I wish you could zoom in and see the look that Allisyn is giving her. It is just precious. This prompted Allisyn to walk the walker around the circle of living, dining, and kitchen with her dad.





Then Allisyn and her dad went to see his grandma and his parents in Pryor. My mom and I went and did some more shopping for the party. Well, first we ran by my grandpa's and picked up his gift. He was not feeling well and couldn't make it to the party.



It was really good to see my Grandma Mozie, my Aunt Kathy, and my Aunt Lea and her boys B and N. (She doesn't use their full names on her blog, so I'm going to follow suit and call them N and B.)


Here is a shot from the party. She had a lot of fun, but got bored with the presents pretty quick. She wanted to go see what the other kids were doing.






Here she is playing with a slinky she swiped from her cousin AJ.









Here is a shot of her cousing N coming up and getting some wrapping paper to play with! It was really cute. I wish we would have gotten more shots of him and B, but I wasn't behind the camera.





Here is a shot of B and N playing with their party bags. B is telling Grandma Mozie something! Aren't they just the cutest!




Here we are blowing out the first candle! She did really well. She had such a busy day, but she stayed in a good mood the whole day.
She got a lot of nice stuff as well! She loves this little stack set that she got. It came with 9 cups that stack and nest and a little shape sorter bucket. She is really starting to work on her fin motor skills so this is very good. She got a lot of nice clothes. Which was a blessing because she is out growing all of her 12 month stuff! She got the Little People's Barn and a V-Smile Baby. She did good!
This has taken me a lot longer to do, because of pictures, but I think I figured out how to make it go faster!

1 comment:

Jana H said...

Joy, your pictures are so cute. Thanks for your help with the pictures and your advice about the weight thing. Allisyn is so cute. She's going to be gorgeous when she grows up, just like her momma. By the way, your hair cut is so cute. Well, I'll talk to you later.