Wednesday, July 4, 2007

A celebratory couple of days
















Monday, I did not get to sleep until after 3 am. My mind kept reflecting over what an amazing year it has been. I wrote Allisyn a letter for her first birthday, and looked over pictures from the past year before I finally went to bed. Then I laid there for a while before I could get to sleep. Michael had to work Monday morning, so Allisyn and I hung out together and had some "us" time. Then Michael got home and they went and had some daddy and Alli time. I went and got my haircut and set up an appointment for pictures on Tuesday. Then we got back home around the same time and spent the evening together.




Tuesday, we slept in a little. (YAY!) Then got up and got ready for pictures. They are the ones posted in a very unorganized matter about the page!
So, I am not very good at uploading pictures on here! I was wanting them to go down the side, but it did not work out that way! Hopefully, I'll get the hang of it soon.
After pictures we came home and let her tear into a small cake. I'll post pictures of that later since they are still on the camera. Then we went out to dinner with some friends and Allisyn got to flirt with her guys.
Today Michael is working until 3 and then we aren't sure what we are going to be doing. It has been a nice couple of days celebrating Allisyn's first birthday!

2 comments:

Lea said...

The pictures are excellent. I saw the ones you put up on flickr too. I can't believe how much she has grown since I saw her last. Her legs look so long now! I really love her hair in the cute little pony tail on top of her head. That is so cute.

The pictures of you and M are also really good. Your hair looks great. Did you put it up or did you get it cut really short?

Can't wait to see you on Saturday!

Jana H said...

Joy, your pictures are great. I can't believe how big Allisyn has gotten. She's so cute. Her hair has gotten darker too. Your hair is so cute. I really like it. Hey, I've been having trouble loading pictures on my blog and my profile. I was wondering if you could explain/help me do that? Talk to you later.