Saturday, February 16, 2008

Finally!

We are starting to feel better. Ok, mainly it is me. Everyone else has been feeling better for a while. I still have that dry nagging cough, but I'm learning to live with it. My house is still a horrible mess, but I am hoping that we can remedy that soon.

This weather is just yucky. The kind of day the dogs want to stay in all day. Right now they are outside, but they are wanting to come back in. It makes it hard to clean the kitchen when they are in there. That is where they have to hang out until we get the rest of the house picked up. They stink bad and really need baths, and that makes it hard to be in the kitchen with them.

This is Michael's first weekend to work, but he had yesterday and Monday off. It was nice, but we did not get much done. That is how it usually works when he has one day off. Nothing gets done. I finally have my first OB appt set up. I go in next week for blood work and stuff in prep for my first appointment. Now I just need to find someone to watch Alli-bug. I don't think she would do well, since Michael will not be there. Well, she is shutting the computer so I need to go spend some time with her apparently! Even though she has had all me all day.

No comments: