Thursday, February 14, 2008

When will it leave?

This sickness and stuff? I was feeling fairly well on Tuesday, but woke up feeling bad again on Wednesday. Allisyn and I went out to my young mom's bible study, mainly for her because I didn't want to get out of bed. By the time it was over, I was ready to be back home. So we did, we went home, and I stayed there the rest of the day.

Michael and Allisyn went to church, but I just couldn't do it. I am feeling a little better this morning, but plan on taking it easy.

Valentines' Day today, and I have not done squat for my wonderful husband. I still have all of my blow money from 2 weeks ago. That's how much I have not been doing. This morning I got up to find two beautiful cards from my husband and daughter and a box of chocolates. Like I really NEED chocolates, but I sure do like them. So does Allisyn, she keeps trying to steal them. No really she tries to get into the box when she thinks I'm not looking.

She is talking more and more. Repeating things that we say. This morning she was trying to argue that the chocolates were hers by saying "mine" after I did. It cute, but still frustrating. Well, she is trying to tell me she wants to eat. Which means I will follow her into the kitchen and she will stand in the fridge and tell me what stuff is and not pick out anything only to have to repeat the whole process in about 15 minutes. Yay!

No comments: