Tuesday, February 26, 2008

YAY!!

Allisyn made it through a Monday Night for the Master without getting sick! I am sooo relieved! FPU is getting better. It is not quite as scary or overwhelming. We are learning a lot of good information. We have decided to go a route that Dave suggested against for some debt consolidation, but for us it works. This months budget--- I don't know even how to explain. With an extra back pay check and one state's tax refund, we have a lot more money left over than I thought we would. That is even after me finally getting my desk! I am so excited about my desk! We went in this weekend and saw that if you bought the desk, you got the hutch for free!! Which was great, because I had decided not to get the hutch to save money. I resisted doing a happy dance in the store.

We actually did pretty well putting it together too! Michael had fix 2 things for me because the directions confused me, but other than that, we had no major problems with assembly! I might post pictures sometime, but I've really been slacking with the pictures lately. Well, Allisyn is trying to tell me for the 50+ time today that she is hungry. Guess how many times she has actually gotten anything when we went to the kitchen to look. Just 3. Gotta love being a mom to a toddler.

No comments: