Thursday, July 24, 2008

False Alarm

One of my biggest fears in pregnancy came true overnight. I went to the hospital having seriously painful contractions and they sent me home. Apparently eating and staying hydrated are a good thing to do if normally, but very very important if you are pregnant. Allisyn has been feeling bad the past couple of days, the beginnings of the kind of bad she felt like when she had the dreaded gastroenteritis. So I guess I just got so preoccupied with trying to make her feel better mixed with the fact that I am pretty tired from not getting much sleep the 2 nights before just made my body complain.



I'm having a really hard time not being mad at myself because my wonderful SIL came up down from Stillwater to watch Allisyn, and Michael got less than 2 hours of sleep before going into work. Though I have consumed what seems to me like quite a bit, I am still having contractions. So maybe, just maybe Piper will be here in the near future.

No comments: