Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Two Years Ago Tomorrow...

Allisyn Renee Hurlbut made her way into the world! I cannot believe my baby is almost 2! This also marks my 100th post! I started my blog around her birthday last year. Here is my post from last year. I should probably go back and edit it. When I read it, there were some pretty bad mistakes, but I won't. All the blog is, Allisyn's birth story retold from a year later. It was one of the happiest days in my life!

I cannot believe she is going to be 2. It has really gone by way too fast. So far, I have not broken down, but I'm sure it will come. Michael has off and we will get to spend the day together. Not sure exactly what we will be doing yet, but we are doing SOMETHING! We are having her party on Saturday. We decided since we had to have it on the holiday weekend, we are keeping it small. So many people will be out of town or doing things with their families, we did not want to have people feeling bad when they told us they couldn't come!

We have her 2-year check up scheduled for next Monday. It will be nice to see how tall she is. Everyone keeps asking us, but we have no idea! We will probably making her mark on the wall tomorrow, so I guess we could just measure that. We shall see.

The closer it gets to Piper being here, the more I just want to hang out with Allisyn. I know that most mom's go through this. I just really want to enjoy the time I have left with just me and Allisyn. Don't get me wrong, I'm ready for Piper to be here. I'm ready to be able to sit and breathe normally again! I'm just going to try to enjoy the rest my time alone with Allisyn to the fullest.

I will try to post some pictures soon. I really need to do better with pictures.

No comments: