Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I have been tagged....

I usually get lucky and get skipped over when these go around so I won't complain about this one!

I got tagged by Kristen


6 Quirky things about me

1. I cannot sleep in a room with any kind of green light. DVD players, clocks, smoke detectors, if they have a green light they must be turned off, unplugged, or light covered or I will not sleep.

2. I have to be the one who operates garage door opener.

3. If there is more than one light switch to operate a light, then they have to go a certain way. It really bugs me when they are "backwards" and I have to fix them.

4. If I don't know a number that shows up on my phone and Michael is with me, I will make him answer it. Most times I will let it go to voicemail if he is not with me.

5. The ONLY shoes that I wear at home are soft house slipper flip-flop things. All other shoes get kicked off as soon as I walk in the door. Most times I just go barefoot.

6.I hate for dirty dishes to be sitting on the counter. If they are dirty, put them in the sink. My husband does not seem to get how much this really irritates me and is always sitting his dirty dishes right by the sink.

I am tagging....
Dustin or Rachel at The Crawfinski Clan
Brian or Kim at Fish Tales
Lea at Boy Oh Boy
Aubrey at Life in the Country
Karen at Cheerios Anyone?
Megan at Clean Cup

I'm not going to be terribly upset if you choose not to do this!

Rules:1. Link the person(s) who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours…
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them…
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they have been tagged.

1 comment:

Lea said...

Hi dearie! I'll have to think about that tag topic. There are so many odd things to choose from...:). I'm not into the book thing but thanks for thinking of us.

Hey, how did you do those links to the blogs you read on the left side of your blog? I love how it has how many days since the last post and the name of the post. That's great. That motivates me to want to put up links too, for the first time ever.

Hope you are all well!