Friday, July 11, 2008

Pictures


This is a picture from my baby shower with our class at church. Even with my "nice" camera, it came out kind of fuzzy. This is one of the reason's I decided to get another point and shoot camera.

I had a wonderful time at the shower and really appreciate everyone who put it together!







Yes we do what all the other people do. We got Rock Band. I still suck. We don't really play it that often, because usually Allisyn gets upset that we aren't paying attention to her. Here is Michael and my brother playing before Alli's birthday party. Alli likes rocking the drums when she does let us play.






Yummm!!! This is Allisyn enjoying some of her cake. I didn't get too many shots at her party, but I know others did and they will be sending them to me. My BIL already has, I just have to figure out how to save them to my computer....








This is Alli, being cute. I'm pretty sure this is not the original shot, but the shot I was playing around with the editing stuff on the new camera with.

Again, with the cuteness. She really can't help it.

Please ignore the mess in the background. She passed out one night while we were getting ready for bed.

Here is Alli and Aunt Brandi on the little train ride at the zoo.

Allisyn helping prime Piper's room. I'm pretty sure we have gotten it all off of her now!


Allisyn and Michael bowling. I've only seen them once, but they go quite a bit. I think I was a distraction to her because Michael said she usually does better when I'm not there.

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Great pictures! Bowling...wow. I never would have thought to take Evelyn bowling. I leave that to Brian. Maybe she'll be better than me that way...

Emily said...

I'm so glad you had a good time at your "shower." I'm sorry I had to miss it but it sounds like you got a lot of cute things!

Laurie said...

Allisyn is a cutie. I saw your link on Charli Preister. I thought it was cool that you spell your daughters name. We have a 6 year old daughter and we spell her name as Alisyn. Have a good day and glad you had a good shower and birthday party.

laurie Bardsley