Saturday, July 26, 2008

Nothing....

so far no more activity. I'm extremely disappointed, but my OB said I could go any time!! But she also said I could hold out the next 2 weeks. I think the not knowing after the false alarm is what is driving me nuts. I was sure I was in labor last time. False labor should not be allowed to hurt that bad.

On a brighter note.... We FINALLY got Piper's furniture today!! Well, we actually took the stuff on the floor and got a 10% discount! We put that towards ordering the rails for when the bed gets made into full size! Right now the furniture is sitting in the back of the truck waiting for someone to call us back about helping Michael move it in. I offered to help in hopes that it might jump start something, but I was shot down. Can't figure out why...

Anyway, I'll take some pictures later when we get the furniture in and set up in the room! I am so relieved to finally have it here! Well, I'm off to find some sort of nesting to do!

No comments: