Monday, July 14, 2008

It's nesting....

at least that is what I'm giving myself as an excuse. I am waaaaay behind on Alli's scrapbook and waaaay behind on organizing all my pictures. So over the past 24 hours I have successfully uploaded all my digital pictures to two online sources and ordered about 347 prints. Some of them are doubles for grandparents. Now I am hoping that I can get in gear and get to work on Alli's book and get caught up a bit. Allisyn and Michael just left for bowling and I am sitting out on yoga because I am just too tired so I should make some good progress tonight. I'm not one of those really crafty people who spend hours and hours on a page so I think I can get a lot done.

Not much else exciting going on. The end of pregnancy is wearing on me and I think I have gotten about 5 hours of sleep the past 2 nights. Piper Grace really knows how to move. I swear she is trying to find a way to bust out. Allisyn NEVER made me double over or cry in pain with her movements. Piper succeeds at both quite a bit. I'm ready to be done.

1 comment:

Queen of the House said...

Tag, you're it!
http://snipssnailsandpigtails.blogspot.com/2008/07/tag-youre-it.html