Thursday, June 26, 2008

This is your brain on Pregnancy.

I am firm believer that pregnancy and motherhood change things in your mind. It may have something to do with the decrease in the amount of sleep you get. It may have something to do with cutting down on your normal vocabulary usage to talk so your toddler can understand you. It could even have something to do with your mind being so consumed on how trying to figure out how to sit so you can breathe while your little one in utero is crowding up all your space. I think it is a combination of all of those things and many more.

So I am claiming complete preggo brain on my latest bright move. We were so excited to sell the 4Runner, that I went out the next day, a Saturday and deposited the check. After it not clearing the bank after a week, Michael went to see what the hold up was. Are you ready for this? I deposited the check into the WRONG BANK! I used the correct deposit slip, but thanks to Bank of America's systems being down on that particular day, they did not catch the fact that I was using a Bank of Oklahoma deposit slip.

So where are we now? Bank of America has cashed the check and does not know how the get us OUR money. UMMMM, hello. Just right us out a check. We no longer have any accounts with them, which makes my goof all the more of a smack on the forehead, so they cannot just credit it to our account. This has been a huge pain in the bum. We just want to get the 4Runner paid off. ARGH!

Other exciting news, Michael and I are getting a date night tomorrow! WooHoo! We don't know what we are going to do, but at least we will have dinner without having to worry about Allisyn wanting to get up and make rounds around a restaurant.

1 comment:

cleancup said...

Oh no! I hope it works out... I love BofA but they just got a "Worst Customer Service" award from consumerist. Did you guys get your mortgage through them? They offered me a decent deal, and I'm wondering if I should shop around or just stick with what sounds like a good thing... not to totally change the subject from you post or anything :p Good luck on your money retrieval.