Sunday, June 1, 2008

30 weeks

So we have reached the 30 week mark. That's right, only 10 weeks to go, and a LOT to still get done.

Our fence has now been down for 2 weeks, but the posts are set and the panels should be put back up on Tuesday. The door frame may also be getting fixed on Tuesday. A friend from church is going to come and see what needs to be done and see if he can help Michael with it. He is also going to let Michael borrow his nail gun so he can finish installing the baseboards faster.

THEN, we may be able to get started on Piper's room. We got her furniture ordered. BRU neglected to tell us that they were not getting in anymore of the crib we were on the waiting list for. We found her new furniture at the new USA Baby. It is where we got Allisyn's crib/bed as well. While we were there I changed our minds about her bedding. Here is the new link if you are interested. We were having problems finding stuff to go with the old stuff and I couldn't decide on the right shade of purple. With this set I have more options with color for the room.

Thanks to my wonderful SIL Rachel, I have a registry at BRU started. It isn't much, but it is started! Allisyn and I got to spend a nice couple of days with Dustin and Rachel. Allisyn really likes spending time with them. I think they are kind of fond of spending time with Allisyn too!

I have lost track of where else I was going to go with this. I know there was more, but my brain just quit. I'll blog more soon if I remember what I was going to say.

No comments: