Sunday, June 22, 2008

How much longer?

Oh yeah, 7 weeks. I don't understand how Piper can seem to be trying to bust out of 4 different places at once, but she manages to try!

We still have not gotten Piper's furniture yet. I called on Friday, but the company had already closed so they couldn't find out from them. Ummm middle of June should mean the 15th. Can you tell I'm a little impatient?

We went over to our friend's Lindsay and Dustin's for dinner Friday night. It was fun and really nice to get out and do something with another family. Allisyn and Avery played in Avery's little wading pool for quite a while. It was cute. I should have taken the camera...but did I? Of course not, because that would have been something an organized mom would have done. Hopefully next time.

Our weekend was overall unproductive. Michael did get some of the T-Molds installed and the lawn mowed, but other than that, not much got done. Thankfully, there isn't much left on our Do Now To-Do List. I really thought I had more to blog about, but I'm really tired and can't think of anything else.

No comments: