Friday, March 7, 2008

As Promised

I have pictures below! So my Wednesday evening did not end off well. Right before I left for church, my Paju kitty fell off our banister. Which is about 15-16 foot drop, and she landed on the tile. She was limping pretty bad, but we ended up waiting it out over night and she woke up feeling fine. Thank goodness. I also had some pregnancy related sickness. It was not pretty. I'm pretty sure it was because a) I actually took my prenatal and b) I took it on a pretty empty stomach.

Yesterday was a good day. Michael was off and we got our pictures done. We usually go to Sears, but I was not too happy with them this time. It was probably because the girl was by herself and stressing and rushing a bit and Alli was picking up on it.

This morning started off to a not great start. I got a call from my OB's office saying that I was not shown as active on our insurance. Ummmm, WHAT?? So after a bout of phone tag with the stupid insurance company we find out all is well, it was just a HUGE mistake on their part. Which meant I had to go in early and call them and let them talk to the lady to tell them that everything would be covered. Did I mention that Allisyn was whining and crying the whole time I was on the phone with everyone? To top off our horrible morning, she would not listen to me at all, not even when I told that sitting on the edge of the tub was a bad idea because she would fall in and hit her head really hard. What do you think she did? Can you guess? You got it! She fell in and whacked her head really hard on the tub. That triggered a mild emotional meltdown from mom. Luckily I was able to get over it in enough time to get us to my appointment in time.

My appt did go well. Allisyn was not too bad. Michael had taken out the stroller and I did not realize it until we got there. Allisyn was asleep at the time, making things just lovely. She woke up in enough time to keep trying to run out the door of the exam room and try to go through their drawers. Good times! I did hear the baby's heartbeat! It ranged from 146-1556. I don't remember what the ranges are supposed to mean. We have an ultrasound scheduled, but I'm going to have to reschedule. I'm pretty sure Michael works that day, and 730 am is a bit too early.

Anyway, here are some pictures!




Does it look like she was about to take off? Because she was. She was supposed to sit on Michael's back but kept jumping off and running away.















This one is my favorite! She was telling us she was done and the girl was wanting to get one more, so she caught this one. Too cute!






Yes she does have a bit of a snotty nose, but no one noticed until we were almost done. How does a mom not notice her child's nose is snotty while taking pictures?

Isn't she beautiful?

2 comments:

Karen said...

She's such a funny kid. The pictures look lovely, snotty nose or not.

Lea said...

Yes, she is beautiful! Most definitely.