Saturday, March 1, 2008

Not a good start to the day.

Our morning routine usually consists of Allisyn and I laying in bed for while watching Playhouse Disney before we get up and get going. We usually make a trip or two to the kitchen for milk or something to eat, but we don't do too much right off. I am very thankful for this because I am not a morning person. Usually when we are in bed, she thinks I need my glasses off. No big deal, I can see enough to see what she is doing if she decides to get down and play in the room. That is if I am paying attention.

Apparently I wasn't paying close enough attention this morning because she grabbed my glasses of the night stand, which she knows is a big NO NO, and broke them. She pulled the ear piece off, and the piece that hooks it to the frame is still in the ear piece. I really doubt they will be able to fix that. Thankfully, I still have some contacts in the cabinet and they have not been bothering me.

Allisyn has been in a mood the past couple of days. Yesterday my sister spent a good part of the day with us before she headed up to Stillwater for the weekend and Allisyn was fine until we were finishing up doing some shopping and on the way home. She just had a major meltdown. It was not good. Thankfully with the help of some ice cream, she snapped out of it and Katy got to leave to a happy Alli. Last night she was a pill too, and has been one on and off all day today.

Thankfully she is napping right now, because we have a birthday party to go to in about 30 minutes and if she hadn't taken a nap we were going to have miss it. Which means I should probably get off the computer and get things ready to go.

No comments: