Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Introducing...


Piper Grace!! We had our ultrasound today and Miss Piper revealed that we are indeed being blessed with another little girl! We are pretty excited! My brother and sister-in-law were able to be there. I had originally called Rachel yesterday to see if she could go with me because we were not sure if Michael would be able to get off work.
Luckily he was able to join us and we all got to go in. Our ultrasound tech was really sweet and actually goes to church with us! She recognized us from church. Her son was in Alli's class, but moved up last time they moved up! I have some more really good profile shots that I will try to post tomorrow sometime!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Congrats on your little girl! I think having a sister is such a wonderful bond. How fun!

Emily said...

Congratulations! Your girls are going to have a blast together!