Wednesday, March 5, 2008

A good day!

So far today has been a really good day! Everyone woke up in a pretty good mood. I got to go my mom's Bible study by myself. Then I might Michael and Allisyn for lunch. Then Allisyn and I went to the mall and got outfits for Easter pictures tomorrow. Now she is taking a nap. I should probably be laying down with her while I have the chance, but I'm not.
We have had a good week too. We did take Allisyn in on Monday because she has been having really horrible gas in the middle of the night that causes her to get on all fours and just scream in pain. They recommended putting her on probiotics. They think it could be left over stuff from her stomach bug. So hopefully this will get her tummy back on track and we can start really working on getting her sleeping in her own bed! HaaHaa. It has not been going well at all, but we are not giving up!
I have my first appointment where I actually see the OB on Friday. Should be fun. I will be taking Allisyn and I am pretty sure I'm taking the stroller to keep her restrained. I really miss Michael's schedule of working retail JUST for the regularity of the schedule. Now they get their month long schedule a few days before the end of the month and that is often times not enough in advance to make OB appointments. I'm sure it will be a hit and miss kind of thing if he gets to go to any. There were only a few that he missed with Allisyn and I'm sure he is kind of bummed about not getting to go to most of these.
I think I had a lot more in mind to blog about but it has all escaped me. Probably thanks to Puck running around and meowing at the top of his lungs for no reason. I have been shushing him so he doesn't wake Alli, but he doesn't listen. I'll post pictures tomorrow or the next day. Promise!

No comments: