Thursday, March 27, 2008

Very Exciting

We live such exciting lives. Our date night consisted of dinner at P.F. Changs. We weren't too impressed. Then a trip to Home Depot to look at paint colors for Piper's room and flooring for the living and dinning area. We made no decisions. We also stopped by so I could drool at the tub I want. Whenever we get around to redoing our bathroom. I'm sure that will be a while though. Then we went to Target where they had hardly any maternity tops in my size. I got 2, but was still disappointed with the lack of selection.

Allisyn had a great time while we were gone. She got soaked playing with bubbles. She loves bubbles. Luckily there was an extra outfit in her bag. I don't usually keep one in there, but maybe I should start putting one back in there!

It is official, my belly is as big as it got with Allisyn. And to think I was disappointed then! Seriously, I really did not look that pregnant and people would look at me like I was ill or had 2 heads or something when I told them I was as far as long as I was. Luckily, I'm not at the weight I was. I still have 18-20 lbs to go before I meet my maximum weight with Allisyn. Though if my eating habits continue on the path they are on, it probably won't be long before I am there.

The weather has been absolutely amazing the last couple of days! In fact, we are about to head outside and play in the front yard while waiting for Michael to get home from work. YAY for Spring!!

No comments: