Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Financial Peace University

Well ,we started FPU this week. It is once a week for 13 weeks on Monday nights. We can go up and eat at church and then be right there for the class. Allisyn goes to the provided child care and all is good. Well, we had a bad night last night and we are hoping that it is not too much stimulation before bed. It is a bit chaotic in the child care room with no structure. If it continues to cause problems, we may look into trying to find someone to watch her at home. We shall see what the future holds.

We are really going to try to focus on changing our spending habits and following the steps. It is NOT going to be easy. We are extremely aware of that, but we are going to try.

I totally lost all thought as to what I was going to say. Right now I am enjoying the house to myself. Michael took Allisyn to Sam's with him. It isn't a long break, but it is much enjoyed. Well I seriously have no idea where else I was going so I guess I'll go.

No comments: