Monday, January 14, 2008

SLEEP!!

We got some! All 3 of us! We were all in the same bed too! It was a fluke I am sure, but hey, we will take what we can get! It has been one of those, slow to get about mornings too, I really like those! Seriously I just had to take a small break in this to put Alli's clothes on. I have had them out, but she just now wanted them on. We still need to do her hair, but we aren't going anywhere right away.

Speaking of getting dressed, I hate it. I am in the period of time where my maternity clothes don't quite fit and my regular clothes are too tight. Ugh! I hate this phase, but it must be gone through. The more I think about it, the more and more I am glad that we have decided that 2 is the number of kids for us.

I got an A on my last assessment!! I was really nervous about it because I put it off until the just before it was due. It was the lowest A possible, but I really was not expecting it at all. It gave me a much needed boost in my confidence. Now I really need to get back in my groove and dedicate the appropriate amount of time to working on my practices.

Tonight we start the 13-week-course of Financial Peace University. Our church does what is called Monday Night for the Master. They do dinner at 6 and for us it is FPU at 630. They also do work around the church while the weather is cooler and it gets light early. When it warms up and stays light out longer, they go out into the community and do work. We are excited to be able to take part in it.

Last night Allisyn had a bad experience in the nursery. I think the main thing is she just didn't want to go. She sat on top of the slide the whole time. When we went to pick her up she was still sitting their crying. It was sad. I think part of the problem might have been the last couple of times she had gone, she knew some of the nursery workers. This time she did not know them.

Well, I think I am getting told that we are getting a start on our day! I am off to follow Alli-bug to see what the day holds!

No comments: